Sunday, February 23, 2014

SPRING IS IN THE AIR

SPRING IS IN THE AIR




Lets serve roses for dessert.<br /> If we cant have them in our gardens,<br /> we might as well have them for dinner.<br /> Heres to spring fever!

Let’s serve roses for dessert.
If we can’t have them in our gardens,
we might as well have them for dinner.
Here’s to spring fever!


end0skeletal:</p> <p>(via 500px / Skagit Valley Tulips and Mt Baker Portrait by Kevin Hartman)</p> <p>Im ready for spring.<br /> I close my eyes and see<br /> a field of purple tulips.<br /> When I open them, I still see<br /> snow on my grass.<br /> Ill just keep hoping and dreaming.<br /> Eventually it will come true.
end0skeletal:

I’m ready for spring.
I close my eyes and see
a field of purple tulips.
When I open them, I still see
snow on my grass.
I’ll just keep hoping and dreaming.
Eventually it will come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment