Sunday, August 30, 2015

Moonlit Forest







"Walk with me through the moonlit forest.
Let our feet graze the tips of the grass,
Never touching down,
Held aloft by our love and passion. 

Follow me through the endless night
To a land where no man walks.
Only creatures as dark as the sky
Dare to venture forth alone.

Love has no bounds or shackles.
We will be free to display our passion,
Without retribution from humanity,
As long as you remain mine.

Come with me, my ice princess.
Step away from the burning plains,
Where the heat burns your soles,
And love is hampered by the living."

He holds his hand out for mine.
The words flow from him.
His lips never utter a sound,
But his meaning is clear to me.

We can be together forever.
But the other one has followed us.
He will fight to take me back
And never give up his hold on me.

His eyes burn red with passion.
His fire follows close to our footsteps,
Scorching a trail through the grass,
Melting his enemy's cold trail.

They face each other.
Hot and cold from opposite poles,
Dueling until the end of time
As they fight for me.

Our games have just begun.

THE DEAD GAME 

No comments:

Post a Comment