Monday, March 31, 2014

THE DEAD GAME -- #4 in PARANORMAL MYSTERY BOOKS -- BARNES & NOBLE


I was getting used to having my book at #100-120 in Barnes & Noble's paranormal fantasy section.
I never thought of my book as a fantasy but more as a mystery with paranormal elements.
Then yesterday, I checked out the paranormal mystery section. And there was my book at the top of the page. 
My book is #4 for all books and #2 for Nook Books in this category. Granted it isn't a large category but it's now mine.
As a new author, this means everything to me. The only feeling that I can compare this to is when one of  your children does well at school or gets into a good school.
I just wanted to share my joy with my followers. 
I'll keep blogging away to find new followers and hopefully, readers.
Susanne


Showing 1 – 30 of 3598 results for paranormal mystery in Books.
Sort by:
View:
Page 1 of 120
View as: Grid List
  1. Loose Ends: A Mary O'Reilly...Terri Reid 
    Paperback $11.84


    Later today, my book moved to #3 for Paranormal Mystery books. It moved ahead of the book before mine. The list keeps changing. It's like a very slow horse race.

No comments:

Post a Comment