Tuesday, March 18, 2014

WALKING DEAD


jasonfnsaint:</p> <p>Dead Silence (2007)</p> <p>Puppets terrify me.<br /> What if they suddenly come to life?<br /> Who will be pulling their strings?<br /> Will they attack us?<br /> Your nightmares will tell you,<br /> or at least mine will.
jasonfnsaint:
Dead Silence (2007)
Puppets terrify me.
What if they suddenly come to life?
Who will be pulling their strings?
Will they attack us?
Your nightmares will tell you,
or at least mine will.

Is the end really the end?<br /> Does life continue in another realm?<br /> Do the dead walk among us?<br /> I hope so.<br /> And I hope they’re friendly.

Is the end really the end?
Does life continue in another realm?
Do the dead walk among us?
I hope so.
And I hope they’re friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment