Friday, September 18, 2015

OUR GAMES HAVE JUST BEGUN --- THE DEAD GAME --- PART 37





Run but you cannot hide.
Todd will be mine to find.
No light will shine today,
Only darkness to wield the day.

I wave my wand of lightning,
Bang my drums of thunder.
My mouth breathes puffs of fire,
My soul is pure black.

I come to you as a tornado,
Twisting in the wind,
Gathering force along the way
To strike with the arm of a god.

Your smell entices me.
It leads me to your side.
What was once human
Will soon be a follower of mine.

Linda might adore your sickly beauty,
A facade of a true vampire.
A mere human vampire is no match
For the perfect beauty of mine.

Stand back as I unleash my minions,
Who will crush you with pellets of hail,
Sharp bullets into your human heart,
A stampede of thrashing winds and fire.

Come to me to fulfill your destiny,
As one of my own army.
As a follower and not a competitor,
Leaving only one choice for you to make.

OUR GAMES HAVE JUST BEGUN

THE DEAD GAME





No comments:

Post a Comment