Sunday, September 27, 2015

OUR GAMES HAVE JUST BEGUN --- THE DEAD GAME --- PART 44






The sun's bloody tears
Drip red into the clear blue ocean.
Soon all will be red.
Even the white, fluffy clouds overhead.

The sun has reached its end.
It can no longer shine with warmth.
It will hold its head high for one last show,
Before the bloody explosion.

There will be no more sunlight.
No softly swaying clouds.
Only the moon and its cold touch
To lead the way.

No way to distinguish one day from the next.
Time will have no markings.
No differentiation.
Time will continue the same way forever.

No seasons to look forward to.
No holidays or birthdays.
Only the cold and endless nights.
And no sunshine.

The Dead hate the light.
They hate the sun and clouds.
The moon is their guardian,
Who will vanquish their enemies and seize the day.

Wherever I run I find bloody footsteps.
I'm trapped in a paradise lost to the unnatural,
Lost to the cold predator with no conscience.
How could I have let this happen?

I've been fooled too many times by Wolf.
He acts human and caring.
He has even showed me passion.
I must remember he's not human.

I hear him calling my name,
Like dust in the wind.
I refuse to answer.
He will not woo me or hypnotize me.

The war is on.
We will fight to the death.
No one will steal our town
Without a battle.

OUR GAMES HAVE JUST BEGUN

THE DEAD GAME

 
 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment