Sunday, August 2, 2015

THE CARNIVAL OF NIGHTMARES



merry go round


I open my eyes.
I find myself at a carnival.
A clown chases me into a tent.
Mirrors surround me.
My reflections stare back at me.
Is this real?
Or am I in a nightmare?
A nightmare of my own making?
I need to get back.
Back to End House.
The haunted house in the woods.
I’m in a dark room.
I can’t feel the walls.
The floor is wet.
A mirror is looming ahead.
I touch it.
My hand flows right through.
My body soon follows.
I’m in End House.
Or in a house resembling it.
Time to go down to the basement.
That’s where I was going.
Wasn’t I?
The basement is dark.
What happened to the light bulb?
The floor begins to turn.
I can’t get off.
Then I hear the laughter.
“I’m back.”


THE DEAD GAME
  http://bit.ly/1lFdqNj  
myBook.to/TheDeadGame

No comments:

Post a Comment