Thursday, August 6, 2015

OUR GAMES HAVE JUST BEGUN -- PART 2



"Why has the town turned so dark?
I must find my friends.
But where could everyone be hiding?
The lights are on but the stores are empty.
We're definitely in trouble this time.
The Dead aren't going to play fair.
They're determined to destroy us,
But we are just as determined. 
First, I must find Shana.
She'll know what to do.
She always has a plan."
The wind follows Linda down the side streets.
It is becoming impatient with her,
Whipping her hair around her face.
Colors explode around her.
She turns to find the Town Hall on fire.
"Could this be where everyone is hiding?
I must find The Watchers, Father John, and--"
An explosion rocks the town.
Bricks fall from crumbling walls.
"Am I too late?"

THE DEAD GAME





No comments:

Post a Comment