Tuesday, August 26, 2014

I LOVE THIS 5 STAR REVIEW OF THE DEAD GAME!

 
 
What a great way to make your day. Search for your book on Amazon and find 5 Stars. Nothing could feel better!
 
 
5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn’t put it down!!!, August 15, 2014
This review is from: The Dead Game (Kindle Edition)
What a suspenseful book!! I picked it up and actually had to force myself to put it down every night so that I could sleep. There were parts when the small group of friends and their schemes would have me sitting on the edge of the chair holding my breath in anticipation. The twist and turns of the book definitely keeps the reader interested and wanting to continue to read.
Susanne did an amazing job of setting the scene and describing the characters and their personality.
This is a must read if you love suspenseful supernatural books!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment