Tuesday, November 1, 2016

LOVE OF NATURE

SLEEP



Sleep the slumber of kings.
Dream of playtime.
Move your paws in tune
With the melody in your mind.
Sleep safely, dear one.
Source:

THE KING




I sing my song on top of the branch.
I flitter and flutter to my heart’s content.
My feathers ruffle in the slight breeze.
I am king of the day.
All bow to me.
Until I fly away again.
Source:

BLOOD RED PETALS



A path of red drips down the wall.
A path created for me to find.
By one who returns for me,
Who returns from The Dead.
He had held me in his arms
And I’d nearly lost control.
Kisses had rained across my face
and mouth with mounting passion.
I’d been lost to this world,
Ready to depart for the next.
I’d been saved by flesh and blood
In the form of a beautiful man.
But now the one is back for me
After so many years.
He leaves trails of petals
For me to follow.
Blood red petals.
As red as his eyes.
Do I dare?
How could I not?
THE DEAD GAME
Kindle
Nook
Source:

FANTASY COME TRUE




This is a fantasy come true.
Sunshine in a sky so dark blue.
White sand on a Florida beach.
Within a tourist’s grasping reach.
Until the night rears its dark head.
And tourists disappear from bed.
Can Oasis, Florida be cursed?
Like it’s been carefully rehearsed.
Think twice before coming to shore.
It’s fun and games but so much more.
THE DEAD GAME
Kindle
Nook
Source:

SUN'S RAYS





Light squeezes between the leaves.
Eyes to the sky serves me best.
Rays cast hot fingers on me.
Sun has passed its daily test.
The circle widens and deepens.
A place to while away the day.
I keep to its rounded corners.



COLOR TO THE WHITE



Bring a little color to the white.
Cascade down the bricks every night.
Roses will soon add red to the scheme.
It will only add more to the theme.
Source:

Busy as a Bee



A flower is a perfect spot.
The yellow looks scrumptious to me. 
Pink flowers will be my next stop.
I’m happy as a buzzing bee.
Spreading joy through the leafy green.
Nectar to my toes through my nose.
Stopping here and there in between.
Sharing everywhere like a hose.
Source:

No comments:

Post a Comment