Tuesday, September 23, 2014

5 STAR REVIEW OF THE DEAD GAME

 
 
 
5.0 out of 5 stars and let me tell you it was such a wonderfully written book - it filled me with anticipation and ..., September 15, 2014
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: The Dead Game (Kindle Edition)
I bought two of this book; for my friend and daughter. The author was kind enough to send this kindle to me to read, and let me tell you it was such a wonderfully written book - it filled me with anticipation and wanting to read on and on. The Dead Game is a different kind of vampire book and even though I am not one to read about vampires, I have to admit, Susanne has changed my mind about perhaps reading another one; especially if she writes a series to this one. She describes her scenes well. The voices of her characters are well felt and by the end of the book I am feeling a bond with the character. I would highly recommend this book. I say, run as fast as you can and buy it. I have. I am not disappointed. I can hardly wait for the next one; that is if she does write one.
Pattimari, Therapist and Author of Stolen Identity and Frozen Time

No comments:

Post a Comment