Monday, October 23, 2017

Author, Susanne Leist – #RRBC

Author, Susanne Leist – #RRBC

Please visit my Author Booth on RRBC” Writers Conference Book Expo!
Author, Susanne Leist –
Author, Susanne Leist – #RRBC
book Dead Game Fire
Door prizes: e-book copies of “THE DEAD GAME” (4 Winners)
Bio:
I have always loved to read. I grew up with Agatha Christie, Alistair Maclean and many other authors who filled my imagination with intrigue and mystery. The TV show, Murder She Wrote, kept me entertained when I was not reading late into the night.
Over the years, my taste in books has expanded to include the supernatural and paranormal genres as reflected in my selection of shows, such as Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, and The Originals.
My first book, The Dead Game, is a paranormal suspense/mystery. It brings fantasy and the surreal to the simple murder mystery. It has dead bodies and suspects. However, it also has vampires, vampire derivatives, and a touch of romance to spice up the mix.
***
“THE DEAD GAME”
The Dead Game by Susanne Leist
***
SCAVENGER HUNT Clue: Which RWISA Member put a P in Silent?

No comments:

Post a Comment