Friday, October 30, 2015

THE DEAD GAME -- The Journey into Hell and Beyond

Face to face.
Eye to eye.
A growl.
A  whimper.

The whimper belongs to me.
I'm David,
One of the invited to the party
at the deserted End House.

Too many obstacles.
Too many ways to die.
Circular saws and sharp cages.
Wild animals stalking their prey.

We must find a way out.
Tom and Edward had fled through a doorway
And vanished for good.
Half our group is exploring upstairs.

My group is trapped in the basement,
Which is filling rapidly with water.
Three closed doors wait for us.
I can hear the animals behind door #3.

Whom to trust?
Who are my friends?
Are some of them my enemies?
I must be careful.

Louise is trembling with fear.
Mike is determined to find a way out.
He doesn't care about Louise
Or anyone else.

The dark room of animals is small and creepy.
Tigers are leaving their cages.
There's the door knob.
It's moving.

Maybe someone is trying to save us.
"Hey guys, I'm checking out the door."
It's stuck and the door is too heavy.
"Come on and help me open it."

Between the three of us,
We finally open the door.
Freedom.
Time to escape.

A long and slippery staircase
Down to the beach and rocks.
Creatures are flying at us,
Trying to knock us into the ocean.

What could possibly happen next?

THE DEAD GAME



No comments:

Post a Comment