Thursday, October 8, 2015

OUR GAMES HAVE JUST BEGUN --- THE DEAD GAME --- PART 51



Anger burns in me so bright
Like a forest lit on fire.
The burning heat envelopes me,
My arms becoming red swirls of smoke. 

My mouth breathes puff of fire,
Turning the skies a blood red.
I twist and dance in the raging fire,
Longing to be set free.

My bloodthirsty heart seeks revenge
On the one who has caused me pain.
The one who has taken my love from me
Will know this pain at my hands.

Come closer to me, my love.
Let me wrap my arms around you.
You will feel my love deeply
As it cuts through your evil heart.

Wolf has never known loss in his life
For he has never really lived.
He lives the life of the dammed
Who have no remorse for their deeds.

He has taken Todd away from me
And he will suffer for this well.
I will take out his bleeding heart
And crush it between my hot fingers.

My fire is burning brighter
With each and every breath.
I am ready to enact my revenge
On one so worthy as Wolf.

OUR GAMES HAVE JUST BEGUN

THE DEAD GAME




No comments:

Post a Comment