Sunday, October 4, 2015

OUR GAMES HAVE JUST BEGUN --- THE DEAD GAME --- PART 48

 


Black as night.
Dark as death.
The evil one has come
For me this night.

His eyes shine bright.
He sees me and more.
He walks the earth.
At night he's the lore.

I cannot run.
I cannot hide.
He knows my secrets.
He knows where I hide.

The roses are wilting.
They crumple in despair.
No colors to lighten their mood.
Only black as they tear.

He has no footsteps.
He walks with the wind.
His body whispers past me.
His fingers brush my face.

He has me in his arms.
We take fight with the stars.
The man in the moon winks.
He takes delight in this game.

I close my eyes in defeat.
Wolf has won yet again.
His cold lips crush mine
As I yield to his touch.



OUR GAMES HAVE JUST BEGUN

THE DEAD GAME 






No comments:

Post a Comment