Sunday, October 4, 2015

OUR GAMES HAVE JUST BEGUN --- THE DEAD GAME --- PART 47




Take me away in the soft breeze.
Let your fingers flow through my hair.
I want to see your warm smile
And hunger for your loving touch.

Time for that is long past.
Victims of the battle we now are.
Only hell is waiting for us both.
I can see her boat drifting off shore.

I will not let her take us.
I want to share paradise with you.
Warm breezes and soft winds
To wrap us tight in its cocoon.

No more glory to be had.
No more wins for our side.  
Our losses are steep and many.
The mighty have fallen this night.

The sun sets for this evening.
It has not brought you back to me.
I will wait for all eternity
Until I have you by my side.


OUR GAMES HAVE JUST BEGUN

THE DEAD GAME








No comments:

Post a Comment