Thursday, October 8, 2015

OUR GAMES HAVE JUST BEGUN --- THE DEAD GAME --- PART 50



The winds rush forth with open arms,
Crushing me into a cave of sand.
Darkness rushes to seal me in,
Flashes of light retreating in defeat.

I try to hold onto the reds and yellows,
But they fade into the expanding darkness.
The sand cascades in swirls of beige,
Soft but firm it holds me captive.

My fingers dig into the packed waves,
Leaving evidence of my unhappy plight.
I try to climb the growing piles
That continue to rise in my mounting despair.

My eyes focus on the hole open to the sky,
Desperately seeking a way out.
I am held tight in this evil creation,
A force of nature and hell combined.

A sound slowly creeps in from the opening,
Gaining volume and force on its way down.
It's the sound of laughter and glee
From the creature who desires me most.

OUR GAMES HAVE JUST BEGUN

THE DEAD GAME



No comments:

Post a Comment