Tuesday, October 20, 2015

MY INTERVIEW ON "WRITE BITCHES" BY KAYTI NIKA RAET



Why I Write What I Write #17: Susanne Leist #WriteBitches

http://writebitches.com/2015/10/19/why-i-write-what-i-write-17-susanne-leist-writebitches/


Susanne Leist is a fellow Brooklynite I bumped into after teaming with a bunch of authors for an epic Halloween book party we have planned. Luckily she’s nice enough to allow me to drag her way down deep to my neck of the woods and share with us why she writes what she writes.

♥ ♥ ♥

heartbeatwords2


TO BE OR NOT TO BE

To be or not to be a writer.
This has been the hardest question for me.
Should I continue with my pursuit?
Or step away and claim defeat?
One book written.
One book sold.
It dances around on Amazon and Nook.
It reaches new heights in its niche
And then it slowly bows its head in silence.
The highs feel good and lofty,
While the lows feel depressing and sad.
Is it worth it?
Is it worth the aggravation?
I am told that a writer must keep writing.
More books to dance around.
More highs and lows.
Should I keep doing this?
Will I keep doing this?
Yes, for now
As I wait for the next high. 





BIO

I have always loved to read books. My goal has been to write a book different than any other book that I’ve read. And I believe I have accomplished this. The Dead Game has dead bodies and suspects like a traditional murder mystery. However, it also has humans, vampires, and vampire derivatives. It has plenty of romance and thrills. And don’t forget the haunted house–we must have one of these.



BOOK LINKS/ THE DEAD GAME

Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment