Wednesday, April 5, 2017

SO PROUD OF MY 5 STAR REVIEW I HAD TO SHARE IT AGAIN


I needed a quick pick-me-up today to encourage me to write. I noticed this on my book’s Amazon link and it gave me the needed push. Thank you again!

PROUD OF MY 5 STAR REVIEW

A Great Vampire Mystery Romance, March 27, 2014
  
By  Lee MacRae – See all my reviews This review is from: The Dead Game (Kindle Edition) Author Susanne Leist uses her words well and has written a story filled with the stuff that nightmares are made of. This isn’t your typical mystery that starts slow and builds. Instead, it starts with a bang and a creepy house, careens through twists and turns filled with surprise and suspense and keeps you guessing right to the end. Reclusive town residents, dangerous individuals, strange figures in hooded cloaks, romance along with strange buildings and happenings that make you think you’re on drugs…this story has it all. Highly recommended for those looking for a vampire mystery romance.

No comments:

Post a Comment