Tuesday, May 3, 2016

HOPE AND DESPAIR

IN MY SHADOW




  1. I will protect you, my little one.
    Walk before me.
    Stay in my shadow.
    Learn of the world.
    The good and the bad.
    I will be behind you.
    To catch you if you fall.


GARDEN OF DELIGHT



A garden of delight for me.
In colors of the deep blue sea.
In my mind’s eye I can see.
Myself falling into thee.
In the shade of the plum tree
I’lll wait and you’ll come to me.
We’ll fly away to be free.
To the waves of the blue sea.

Source:

WHISPERS


Source:


Should I stay?
Or should I go?
The island calls to me.
It whispers my name.
The bridge sighs.
It weeps for me.
I will walk across.
It wobbles to and fro.
I hold tight to the ropes.
One step gives way.
So does the next.
The sides unravel.
It hangs by strings.
I can’t go back.
Or forward.
Time stands still.
Then I’m falling.
Water so cold.
Hits my face hard.
Silence takes it turn.
Water covers the rest.

UNTIL THE NIGHT




  1. The bushes move.
    They have a heartbeat.
    A movement of their own.
    To an unknown tune.
    They surround me.
    They comfort me.
    In the darkness.
    In the night.
    Until the morning light.
    When the sun wakes.
    The bushes part.
    And let me out.
    Ready for a new day.
    Until the night.

HOPE AND DESPAIR


Source:


Take me in your arms.
Hold me close.
I want to feel your darkness.
Take me to the limits.
Of your hope and despair.
Into the cold depths.
To the wetness beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment