Tuesday, November 17, 2015

MY SECRET



MY SECRET







Sprinkle my path with pretty leaves and flowers.I want to look at water and not towers.Some color to brighten my day.A place where the birds come to play.I will walk to the end of the pier.I’ll gaze into the depths without fear.For I will only see fish swimming by.And not any monsters lurking nearby.
Time will pass slowly and must be savored.Whoever comes this way will be favored.I think it’s only prudent and fairTo share my secret with those who care.


MY SECRET 

Sprinkle my path with pretty leaves and flowers.
I want to look at water and not towers.
Some color to brighten my day.
A place where the birds come to play.

I will walk to the end of the pier.
I’ll gaze into the depths without fear.
For I will only see fish swimming by.
And not any monsters lurking nearby.

Time will pass slowly and must be savored.
Whoever comes this way will be favored.
I think it’s only prudent and fair
To share my secret with those who care.

No comments:

Post a Comment