Sunday, August 30, 2020

MOONLIT FOREST






Walk with me
through the moonlit forest,
Our feet graze the blades of grass,
Held aloft by our love and passion.
Follow me through the endless night
To a land where no man walks.
Only creatures dark as the sky
Dare to venture forth alone.
Love has no bounds or shackles.
We will be free to display our passion,
Without fear from humanity,
As long as you belong to me.
Come with me, my ice princess.
Step away from the burning plains,
Where the heat burns your flesh,
And love is hampered by the living.
Wolf extends his hand toward me,
Words flowing from him,
His lips never uttering a sound,
But his meaning is clear.
We can be together,
But the other has followed us.
He will try to take me back
And never relinquish his hold.
His eyes burn red with passion.
Fire follows his footsteps,
Scorching a trail through the grass,
Melting his enemy’s cold trail.
They face each other.
Hot and cold from opposite poles,
Dueling until the end of time,
Fighting for me.
PREY FOR THE DEAD

No comments:

Post a Comment