Wednesday, October 24, 2018

What do you think of the new description of THE DEAD GAME?


I’ve been busy editing my second book in THE DEAD GAME SERIES. I bought an editing program, ProWriting Aid. It analyzes my sentences to death. I have one hundred pages to edit. It has taken me six months to edit the first two hundred. I get sidetracked by writing poetry, promoting my first book, and life. 
I wrote a new description of my first book and even brightened its colors for promotion. I want to know what my followers think of my changes.
I had hoped to publish book two by the end of the year, but I’m editing it to the bitter end. Once completed, I will release the book and its title. I am learning patience.
Thank you, everyone, for following me on my journey.
1 Book 321px 500px
Book 1 in Series
Linda Bennett moves from New York to Florida to live a quieter life. She opens a bookstore and makes new friends. Life in Oasis is perfect until the dead body washes on shore. She learns dead bodies and disappearing tourists are typical for this small town. As soon as the sun sets, dark shadows stalk Linda and her friends. Once the stores shut for the night, the young residents hide behind closed doors. The same time, the original residents hold parties at their mansions and appear in town.
Life becomes more complicated for Linda and her group. They receive an unsigned invitation to a party at End House, a deserted mansion that hides a sinister history. On the night of the party, the house waits for them filled with revolving rooms upstairs and cages of wild animals in the basement. Horrifying traps and illusions face them at every turn. With wild animals at their backs, the young residents flee for their lives.
They embark on an arduous journey, not knowing whom to trust, to uncover the one controlling the evil game and their town. Who are The Dead? Are they humans or vampires? Will Linda lose her heart to Todd? Will her best friend, Shana, fall for Sheriff Sam? Is a second book needed?
The Dead Game has begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment