Thursday, June 16, 2016

READ A BOOK

TO READ A BOOK


  1. http://www.countrylife.co.za/travel/book-man-bethulie
    amandaonwriting
    South Africa’s first-ever Book Hotel, the Royal, in Bethulie


    Imagine a place like this.
    The perfect hotel of bliss.
    Endless books to read.
    Nothing else I’d need.
    Walls of books everywhere.
    All you need is a chair.
    Never run out of a book.
    Just pick your favorite nook.
    Read the day away.
    Nothing else to say.
    Source:
THE EVIL ONE


  1. I walk alone at night.
    Moon is at its full height.
    Sky black as tar.
    I don’t go far.
    I search for a shadow.
    Can freeze to the marrow.
    I want to see who he has become
    The Dead leader, the evil one.
    THE DEAD GAME


    Source:





  2. I look out the window
    and what do I see?
    A storm growing in force
    and coming for me.
    Death comes to town.
    It has its own name.
    The one that I know
    is called The Dead Game.
    THE DEAD GAME by Susanne Leist



    Source:

HORROR ‘TAIL’





  1. Stay away from here.
    Death I cannot bear.
    I’m telling a horror tale
    with each wag of my fine tail.
    Oasis it is not.
    More of a horror spot.
    Tourists disappear
    into the thin air.
    One day they’re right here.
    Next day they’re nowhere.
    THE DEAD GAME
    Source:

HEAVENLY LIGHT





  1. Darkness blankets the earth.
    One town glows with light.
    They are the ones chosen
    To walk in the heavenly light.
    Their fate is determined
    By a random toss of the dice.
    Nature’s specialty.
    Who will live?
    Who will die?
    A toss of the dice
    Supplies the answer.
    Source:

CEMETERY SO SHY




A cemetery so shy
the dead and gone pass it by.
The graves hide in shame
from its silly name.
No mausoleums to grace it
or fine tombstones to enhance it.
Please stay away from here.
The dead don’t want you near.
Source:

IT WAITS




End House looms in the foggy distance.
It was taken without resistance.
It belongs to The Dead.
They have made their own bed.
Wolf’s family live beneath the house,
Crawling through dark tunnels like a mouse.
I fear the Oasis nights.
Terror taken to new heights.
Wolfs’ family waits below
For when they could shriek hello
And return to town with force,
Wolf leading on a black horse.
THE DEAD GAME
Source:

BY THE SHORE




Sit by the shore.
I don’t need more.
The orange sun sets for me.
I’m as happy as can be.
Florida is paradise.
Its sand feels smooth and so nice.
The nights might be cold.
Demons roam I’m told.
But enjoy the salty air.
Until the vampires come near.
THE DEAD GAME
Source:

No comments:

Post a Comment