Monday, June 20, 2016

A keep you on the Edge of your seat mystery !


book cover

Thank you Mandy Saial! I love your review of The Dead Game!

5.0 out of 5 stars
A keep you on the Edge of your seat mystery !
By MANDY SAIAL on June 20, 2016
Format: Kindle Edition

The Dead Game – Susanne Leist (5 Stars )
Linda opens up a bookstore in the normal seaside town of Oasis, Florida. Making new friends and meeting tourists while starting up her business is a breeze in this tranquil Paradise, but when people start disappearing after sunset, later to be found dead and drained of blood, it is time to figure out what is happening .
When they get a invitation to a party they decide to go and end up in a rickety old house where they have to fight for survival in a cat and mouse game, all while they are stalked my unhuman creatures.
Could this be the end ??
This was a thrilling, vampire Horror, mystery storyline that kept me reading . I was quickly Immersed within this authors original plot line, with entertaining characters and Blood draining creatures from page one .
I felt like I was dropped in the middle of a maze and was trapped and had to find my way out before they found me …deadly consequences resulting !
I would certainly recommend this book to anyone who loves Mystery, Thrillers or vampires.

No comments:

Post a Comment