Friday, October 7, 2016

ARE WE ALONE?



silenceforthesoul: Carl Gustav Carus (1789-1869) - Faust’s Dream  ARE WE ALONE?Are we truly alone?Friends and family.Are they with us?Beside us everyday?I can feel them.A thickness in the air.A soft touch.A slight breeze.Is my brother gone?Or is he with me?I believe he is.He chuckles at my blunders.He laughs at my jokes.He cries when I’m hurt.Yes, he is with me.Always.Forever.

Carl Gustav Carus (1789-1869) – Faust’s Dream
ARE WE ALONE?
Are we truly alone?
Friends and family.
Are they with us?
Beside us everyday?
I can feel them.
A thickness in the air.
A soft touch.
A slight breeze.
Is my brother gone?
Or is he with me?
I believe he is.
He chuckles at my blunders.
He laughs at my jokes.
He cries when I’m hurt.
Yes, he is with me.
Always.
Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment