Wednesday, September 14, 2016

THE DEAD IN THE DUNGEONS


  1. You can shift forms.
    Become a cat.
    Or maybe a wolf.
    But I will still recognize you.
    Your evil spirit can’t be disguised.
    It can’t be hidden away.
    I know you are following me.
    I can feel your dark presence.
    Keep away, Wolf.
    I will not fall for your charms this time.
    THE DEAD GAME



  2. Down they shall stay.
    Forever in their tombs.
    An evil spell has trapped them.
    Only a spell can free them.
    My hold is strong.
    Too strong for anyone to over-power it.
    They will remain in the dungeons.
    Trapped for eternity.
    I dare you to go up against me.
    My reach is long.
    My power unstoppable.
    THE DEAD GAME



  3. Roaming the dungeons.
    Trapped beneath End House.
    A family banished from above.
    Destined to live in the dark.
    A maze of windowless chambers.
    Where the sun dares not show its face.
    No difference between day & night.
    A seamless time continuum for eternity.
    They hopelessly wait for their leader.
    The one who will free them from their bleak prison.
    They wait for Wolf, their savior.
    They need wait no more.
    THE DEAD GAME

No comments:

Post a Comment