Thursday, June 9, 2016

TIME

TICKING AWAY




Time is ticking away.
I fear I cannot stay.
Goodbyes must be fast,
And soon in the past.
My train is on the track.
I don’t have time to pack.
So sad to leave today,
But what is there to say?
Goodbye my dear for now 
As I take my last bow.

ODE TO MY BOOK





Nothing can be as fine
As the dear book of mine.
It might not be sold in a big bookstore,
But you will not find one to offer more.
It was created with much love and hope,
Even though it wasn’t blessed by a Pope.
It has my blood, sweat, and tears.
Might raise many of your fears.
It has action, murder, and romance.
I can even do a little dance.
Please try it and you’ll see
It has the best of me. 
THE DEAD GAME

GOODBYE TO ONE AND ALL


1 nFnLITTbo-ReW53f2UEktQ



Creepy, creepy, scary.

This can become hairy.

The house is haunted and dark.
I came on a simple lark.
But now that I’m here,

I’m frozen with fear.
A party is to be held for us all,
But to evil creatures we might just fall.
Down to the basement we go,
This is silly even I know.

Saws are swinging up ahead,

Looking to chop off a head.
Traps are falling from the low ceiling.

My wet feet are losing all feeling.

We are standing in a pool

And I feel like a big fool.
We should have gone when we had a chance.
The creatures will make us sing and dance.

The Dead have a morbid sense of humor.

Should have listened to every rumor.
Goodbye to one and all.

I see the bouncing ball.


THE DEAD GAME


Kindle
Nook

TROPICAL PARADISE





Oasis offers a tropical paradise.
Palm trees swaying in the breeze.
Bodies lying in the hot sun.
Baking to their hearts’ content.
Cool water to soothe their flesh.
Fresh water or salt on display.
The night brings the trade winds.
Accompanied by dark shadows.
Visitors to the Florida town.
Ready to play their nightly games.
A game for one or two.
It’s all up to you.
THE DEAD GAME

A DAY AT THE BEACH


Blue ocean by younghunjung #SocialFoto

A day at the beach
So far from my reach.
I could smell the salt air
As it flows through my hair.
The white sand is so soft
As it holds me aloft.
I want to be there
Instead of my chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment