Monday, March 14, 2016

AUTHOR QUICKIE


Author Quickie with…Susanne Leist
Sunday, March 13, 2016
by Chevoque
NOTE:
These are the most random Qs I could find and come up with, but it is to show readers how authors are just like them or maybe so different that they are their own species. I have several awesome authors already lined up, but don’t let it scare you to take part though. I’ll be sharing with you all; the answers to the set questions and introduce you to some awesome people, and later, all of this will be used in a statistical type blog. Hopefully, we can keep this going for as long as possible and gain as many author’s inputs to make this thing grow.
But it doesn’t stop there:
~If you are an author who is interested in taking part in this silly game of mine; message, email or find me on a social network.
~If you are a reader and wanna take part; do the same and become part of the fun. (It’ll be really cool to have your stats as well.)
~If you are none of the above…ag, shame. Anyway, if you are an artist, a doctor, a barista or just randomly ended up here; bring it on and we can have a little fun when the stats have grown.
Susanne Leist
1796921_1442397795992391_1189219952_o
Morning person or night owl?
I am definitely a night owl. I find myself awake until 3:00 morning, writing and reviewing. I love the quiet.
Coffee, tea or neither?
I’m an avid coffee drinker. I average about 3 cups a day.
EBooks or printed books?
I love the printed book. I love holding it in my hands. Breathing in its unique smell. Give me a paperback any day over an ebook.
Bookmark or dog-ear pages?
I always bookmark even if I don’t intend to keep the book. I want it looking pristine and clean for the next reader.
Extrovert or Introvert?
I’m an introvert. A watcher of people and human nature. I search out people’s eyes. The truth lies in the eyes.
Secret talents? If so, what are they?
I perform best under pressure. I can make the important and difficult decisions when needed.
If you had a superpower, what would it be?
I would love to live forever like a vampire. To live through the centuries.
What is your biggest fear?
My biggest fear is dying.
You have three wishes, what are they?
1. Health and happiness for my family, including my animals.
2. I would love to be a best selling author.
3. To be remembered with fondness when I’m gone.
If you could forever break one habit, what would it be?
I love to shop. Handbags are my biggest weakness. But I don’t really want to break this habit.
Your favourite:
Colour – Purple
Animal – Maltese dog
Mythical Creature – Vampire
Author – Brad Meltzer
Book – And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie
Movie – Dirty Dancing
Music Genre – Soft Rock
TV Show – Murder She Wrote
Place to Read – Bedroom
Food – Pizza
Beverage (Alcoholic and/or Non-Alcoholic) – Coffee
Dessert – Anything chocolate
Word – Nice
Season – Spring
Procrastination method – I’m not a procrastinator. I like to do things right away to get them out of the way.
Turn on or turn off
Accents – Love British accents.
Surprises – Love
Shyness – Turn on
Quiet Places – Love
Loud Places – Sometimes, not usually.
Dimples – Adorable
Glasses – Nope
Scars – Nope
Games – No game playing, except for my book.
Comic Books – Loved them when I was younger.
What is your motto?
If you have nothing nice to say, then don’t say anything at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment