Sunday, May 31, 2015

DEADLY PATH

DEADLY PATH

A path in the woods begs to be taken.
I will follow it and not be shaken.
I won't let chills overcome me.
The dark creatures will let me be.

I am going to the secret party.
I will return home alive and hearty.
A party in the woods can't be beat.
I can already feel the growing heat.

Up ahead I can see a dark house.
I sneak up as quiet as a mouse.
I walk inside the open door.
Who could ask for anything more?

No one is waiting inside.
Maybe they're waiting to hide.
A line of candles lead down the hall.
There is something moving in the wall.

It's time for me to leave this strange place.
I see a figure without a face.
It's time for me to go now
Without taking my last bow.

THE DEAD GAME
 


Kindle
Nook
 


 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment