Monday, February 2, 2015

5 STAR REVIEW OF THE DEAD GAME

5 STAR REVIEW OF THE DEAD GAME

Book
5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding Story, January 19, 2015
Verified Purchase(What’s this?)
This review is from: The Dead Game (Kindle Edition)
Warning: Do not read this book before going to bed. Your sweet dreams may be replaced by nightmares. However, “The Dead Game” is more than just a scary story, it is also an extremely engaging mystery that kept me guessing, even as I was glued to the edge of my seat.
Protagonist, Linda, in-advisably attends a party in a strange abandoned building inhabited by vampires. (In my mind, I was screaming “Linda, DO NOT go to that party!”) She barely escapes with her life, but when she returns to try and find her lost friends my skin was crawling as she faced many terrifying objects. None of these objects were created with the intention of lengthening Linda’s life.
This is an outstanding story that moves at breakneck speed and provides dreadful thrills.
You’ll like the sleepy little town of “Oasis,” but let me warn you, stay away from the old, abandoned building!

No comments:

Post a Comment