Monday, June 30, 2014

THE STARS ARE SHINING BRIGHT! ALL 5 STARS!

THE STARS ARE SHINING BRIGHT! ALL 5 STARS!

Thank you so much dear reader for such a kind review!
 
Image
 
5.0 out of 5 stars Just because it is called Oasis doesn’t mean it is one!, June 13, 2014
This review is from: The Dead Game (Kindle Edition)
There is something different about the town of Oasis, especially for newcomers. When a group of newcomers who are store owners and friends are invited to End House (an evil looking mansion) the mystery and horror begins. I really enjoyed this novel. I liked the writing style and the story kept my attention as I was compelled to finish. Great job from an author I will be glad to see more of, and am sure I will. If you like horror, mystery and maybe a hint of romance grab this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment