Tuesday, June 10, 2014

SEND IN THE CLOWNS!





 I’m every nightmare you ever had, I am your worst dream come true. I’m everything you ever were afraid of!

Who doesn’t love a clown?
It represents the outside face
we show the world.
Inside is who we really are.
Clowns could be fun but
they could also be your
deepest and darkest nightmare.
SEND IN THE CLOWNS!
 I’m every nightmare you ever had, I am your worst dream come true. I’m everything you ever were afraid of!

Who doesn’t love a clown?
It represents the outside face
we show the world.
Inside is who we really are.
Clowns could be fun but
they could also be your
deepest and darkest nightmare.
SEND IN THE CLOWNS!

 I’m every nightmare you ever had, I am your worst dream come true. I’m everything you ever were afraid of!

Who doesn’t love a clown?
It represents the outside face
we show the world.
Inside is who we really are.
Clowns could be fun but
they could also be your
deepest and darkest nightmare.
SEND IN THE CLOWNS!

 I’m every nightmare you ever had, I am your worst dream come true. I’m everything you ever were afraid of!

Who doesn’t love a clown?
It represents the outside face
we show the world.
Inside is who we really are.
Clowns could be fun but
they could also be your
deepest and darkest nightmare.
SEND IN THE CLOWNS!

 I’m every nightmare you ever had, I am your worst dream come true. I’m everything you ever were afraid of!

Who doesn’t love a clown?
It represents the outside face
we show the world.
Inside is who we really are.
Clowns could be fun but
they could also be your
deepest and darkest nightmare.
SEND IN THE CLOWNS!
 I’m every nightmare you ever had, I am your worst dream come true. I’m everything you ever were afraid of!

Who doesn’t love a clown?
It represents the outside face
we show the world.
Inside is who we really are.
Clowns could be fun but
they could also be your
deepest and darkest nightmare.
SEND IN THE CLOWNS!









I’m every nightmare you ever had, I am your worst dream come true. I’m everything you ever were afraid of!
Who doesn’t love a clown?
It represents the outside face
we show the world.
Inside is who we really are.
Clowns could be fun but
they could also be your
deepest and darkest nightmare.
SEND IN THE CLOWNS!

(Source: slashfilms)

No comments:

Post a Comment