Thursday, June 19, 2014

A ROMP IN FANTASY LAND


A ROMP IN FANTASY LAND

slobbering:    Vincent Hui    What do you see in your dreams at night?  Do you see ghosts and horrors?  Or do you see flowers and green gardens?  My dreams are predominantly composed of  distorted stories with people from my past and  present, with some well-known actors thrown in.  What does this say about my mind?  Nothing good.  So come with me at night and enjoy my  romp through fantasy land.  I would take you if I could.
slobbering:
Vincent Hui
What do you see in your dreams at night?
Do you see ghosts and horrors?
Or do you see flowers and green gardens?
My dreams are predominantly composed of
distorted stories with people from my past and
present, with some well-known actors thrown in.
What does this say about my mind?
Nothing good.
So come with me at night and enjoy my
romp through fantasy land.
I would take you if I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment