Friday, April 25, 2014

A GARDEN OF FLOWERS

atraversso:
Come and explore my daydream with me.
We are in a garden full of flowers.
The birds are chirping.
The leaves are rustling in the trees
as a soft wind blows.
A stone staircase looms before us.
If we follow this staircase,
where do you think it would take us?
To another garden or to a quaint house?
Let me close my eyes.
I see a secluded garden with peach trees.
Beneath the shade of the trees,
sits a lone bench surrounded by red roses.
I sit down on the bench to enjoy the view.
Achoo!
I forgot it’s allergy season and I’m allergic to roses.
If you don’t like this ending, you can imagine
any ending you would like.
That’s the beauty of your imagination.
atraversso:

Come and explore my daydream with me.
We are in a garden full of flowers.
The birds are chirping.
The leaves are rustling in the trees
as a soft wind blows.
A stone staircase looms before us.
If we follow this staircase,
where do you think it would take us?
To another garden or to a quaint house?
Let me close my eyes.
I see a secluded garden with peach trees.
Beneath the shade of the trees,
sits a lone bench surrounded by red roses.
I sit down on the bench to enjoy the view.
Achoo!
I forgot it’s allergy season and I’m allergic to roses.
If you don’t like this ending, you can imagine
any ending you would like.
That’s the beauty of your imagination.