Monday, March 3, 2014

MY BOOK -- THE DEAD GAME



  1. Visions of Magic (Awakening Fantasy Series #1)  
    Visions of Magic (Awakening...Regan Hastings
     
     
     
    I know that no one likes someone who brags. But in this case, I can't help it.
    My Nook book is doing well in the paranormal fantasy category.
    It is #106 out of over 16,000 books.
    It's been this way for weeks already.
    But if you look closer at the books, you'll see that my book looks a little
    different than the rest.
    It doesn't have a half-naked body on the cover.
    It doesn't have any bodies on the cover.
    It is a mystery in a paranormal setting.
    It seems that in life, as well as in my book, I just stick out from the rest.
    Is this good or bad?
    I don't know but at least my book is selling.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment