Monday, January 27, 2014

THE DEAD GAME by Susanne Leist

















5.0 out of 5 stars Not usually my kind of book....but, my wife was right...again., September 19, 2013
This review is  from: The Dead Game (Paperback)
I'm not usually a mystery lover. I have a very select group of authors that I enjoy and I eagerly await their next publication. I am also not looking for a new genre/author. With that said, I am glad to finally add another author to my "watch list." My wife was reading this book and just couldn't put it down. She said, "You should read this, I think you will love it." I have learned that she is usually right, and she knows my tastes very well....so....I started reading. I quickly fell into the book. The decriptions where great and really put me into the book. The Dead Game is also very suspenseful. There are so many twists, that you will certainly stay on your toes. I especially loved Mike's sarcasm, being a New Yorker, we live in sarcasm, so I really enjoyed it. If you are looking for a great supernatural thriller, that offers some humor, sarcasm and even some romance, this is the book for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment