Monday, December 9, 2013

LEAP OF FAITH




I love to read books. All types of books: mysteries, thrillers, romance, horror, paranormal....
One day, I was looking in the bookstore for a murder mystery with a creepy/haunted house or a creepy location. I couldn't find anything. Haunted houses aren't as popular as they used to be. Horror stories still use them but not mysteries.
A light in my brain turned on. I will write a murder mystery in a  small town with a deserted house.
That is exactly what I did. It is called The Dead Game. Some of the town's inhabitants only come out at night, so I added supernatural elements.
I took a leap of faith. And wrote the book. Time will tell if I have a following. But I have my murder mystery in a haunted house, with dead bodies and villains.




No comments:

Post a Comment